Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sometimes perhaps we dont need to apply technology, but thats my thoughts what do you think.......

So I know we can marvellous things with technology and solve all sorts of problems and make life simpler etc etc etc.

I was driving through Histon today and there was some roadworks closing a lane. How were they controlling traffic not with traffic lights but with a good old fashioned Stop and Go board.

Or so I thought as I got closer I noticed that the chap with the board wasnt actually holding it he was holding a control box, and the Stop and Go board was mounted on a box with a motor in it, he pressed a button presumably and hey presto it turned round.

I couldn't really take it in or believe it, why? How heavy are they and havnt we been told physical activity is good for us, surely he would get more holding and twirling a board than pressing a button.

Just because we can do something does that make it right to do it. I bet the old board works out a lot cheaper than the electric motor powered one.

Or have I got it wrong??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment