Monday 1 June 2015

Funny day really Pennine Way and Man knocking on doors

Had a good days gardening today all in all. But as days go its been interesting.

While I am out there digging planting bedding and weeding, my little brother is on day three of his third perambulation along the Pennine Way using me as his daily point of contact. Useful things these mobile phones. Bit strange really thinking about him yomping along all those miles away, I sort of feel connected at least we are both outdoors.

Then just as a contrast one of my clients an elderly lady comes out and says a man has just knocked on the front door, she answered the door for once and he tried to talk his way in asking her questions and saying the answers would be sent to the government. He had no ID as far as she could recall, I quickly checked with a neighbour, yes her door had been knocked but she hadn't bothered answering it, so I called the Police. There have been suspicions that there is a load of these around Cambridge again and today proof. I wont swear but I can wish nasty things happen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment