Thursday 11 June 2015

So I'm a gardener at times

So I'm a gardener at times, why should I have a perfectly manicured garden, havnt got time to be honest, besides I love the natural world so it gives me an excuse not to mow the lawn, well all of it anyway when a good show of flowers are waving there heads about. Got some cowslips and buttercups in the front lawn that have been mowed around already while they flowered and set seed, now some oxeye daisies are in flower and have been left.



In the back and front gardens some Fox and Cubs are thriving, mind as its an introduced plant whether I should keep it is another matter, talking of introductions there are some Scabious in the back garden that need moving to the front lawn where they should stand a better chance of putting on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment