Thursday 4 September 2014

harrassment

I heard this week that a lovely lady I know who is a very good storyteller has been getting racially based harassment for some time because of her religion but that it has increased lately. Makes me feel very sad.

Then yesterday I go to one of my regular gardens where there is a live in carer looking after someone elderly. There have been problems in the past at this house with cold callers and other neerdowells. Then a month or so ago the phone calls start from withheld phone numbers, then a man appears in the yard from nowhere. Not surprising the carer is concerned to put it mildly. Yes the police have been informed and yes they are more obvious in the area where the house is but. The latest is that someone is turning up and knocking on the front door from 1 to 4 am every few days. How do you imagine the carer feels now. This really upsets me.

What on earth is up with some people, words almost fail me, polite ones anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment