Saturday 20 September 2014

are drivers getting worse or what!

So is it just me or what, some of the driving I have seen this week is beyond belief, why are people behaving like this.

Example 1; the road beside Mildenhall airfield, I am the third car behind a lorry driving at speed limit along road. First car wiggles and jiggles can it overtake no, so stays behind. Second car a big black Audi hangs back a bit coming upto traffic lights with straight on lane and a left filter lane then takes left filter lane when lights go green and undercuts first car and lorry.

Example 2; driving along Soham bypass three or four cars back from a tractor and trailer. Come up to one of the turn offs the one by the big common a crossroads with a big turnoff marked with road markings, the tractor indicates to turn right and before he can move into the marked area a Ford Focus light blue estate goes wide and overtakes him.

Example 3; Flitcham the road going north, roadworks marked on road ahead from middle of village. I drive along go round the sharpish corner and there is a red light so I stop. Next thing I see in the mirror is a large van going so fast I think its going to drive through my car. Next he drives past me and the red light, then stops and reverses back to the red light which of course he cannot see and waits for me to start going when the light turns green, at which point he is off like a shot again. I got his private registration number and passed it on to a police officer parked up a couple of miles further along.

Example 4; The straight from Chatteris to Manea, a tractor and trailer again and cars itching to pass. We get to the marked area by Mepal Outdoor Centre and A big black Mercedes comes storming up the outside as it gets to me a small black Mini in front of me just pulls out in front of the Mercedes. They go past and the tractor driver then indicates right and starts to move right in another hatched area as another car behind me starts to overtake me leaving me and him to brake hard.

What is it please, selfishness, no regard for self or others, cant wait a minute, want everything now or what.

I dont care how safe these people think there cars are or how good they think they are as drivers, they are pillocks of the highest order. Unlike cars human bodies are soft and damage very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment