Friday 8 August 2014

Why and Who

Two important questions most of us are always asking especially in this world at the moment. So closer to home I ask the questions again.


I was walking on the edge of a field earlier this week while working and saw this old fallen branch.



Getting closer the graffiti sprayed on it became more obvious although what it says I have no idea and the only thing I can think is Why.
Suitably nonplussed I wander off muttering and thanking my lucky stars I dont have to deal with things like this any more. Still cant fathom though why anyone would want to spray graffiti in a farmers field, whos it for, whats it for?

Eventually I come across this ditch and start having a nose round. There were some lovely old Field Maple growing away all stunted in the hedgerow and then I saw this and smiled as the other question came into my mind, not only Who, but, Who would live in a house like this.

Thankfully daft won the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment