Friday 10 December 2010

yippee a varied week


The one thing I really love about the work I do now is the varied nature of it, this week has been a good example.

Okay so it was really cold at the start but lovely because of the hoar frosts. And yes I have not earnt a lot this week just like last week. But theres more to life.

Tuesday morning went to Grange Farm the local RSPB farm for a catch up on whats happening there, it looked great see picture. Then told stories at a christmas get together Tuesday evening and got paid for it so a little coming in.

Wednesday was into Cambridge doing some shopping for that day.

Got some tidying up work done at two gardens Thursday where I could work without causing damage to the soil so a bit more earnt. Had a look at a one off bit of gardening work today in the village, despite the ladies interest in having the work done asap I will leave it a few days to let her think about the price I have given her.

Last but not least I need to mention the Smith and Busby Variety Show on Wednesday 8th at CB2 in Cambridge, I think we stunned the folk attending with our mixture of story and song which includes me warbling awway, a real delight, not sure if that was the right word to describe it mind.
Have a look at You Tube and type in
Andrew Malcolm December 2010

Recovered yet!

For more torture look at the pictures


http://picasaweb.google.com/cambridgestorytellers/AndrewMalcolmDecember2010#


Blimey did I really pull all those faces, obviously!

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment