Saturday 5 April 2014

so why should prince charles letters etc be published

Heard the bit on the news last night about Princess Anne and her views on badgers and eating horsemeat, brought back to me the court action where a newspaper is trying to get Prince Charles letters to MP's in the public domain which they say is only right and proper. There also some in the press who say he should stop interfering and having views at all, it isn't the done thing as he will become King one day.

WHY!!!!

Everyone has the right to write articles and post views surely, isn't that what journalists do every day peddling some very odd views as well from what I hear.

Everyone has the right to write letters and post them to their MP, I do it myself now and then but that is between me and my MP.

Whats so different for a royal or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment