Saturday 5 April 2014

I see Boris might be looking for a safe seat

Oh yes indeedy they do say that Boris Johnson might stand in Cambridgeshire to be close to London so he can finish of his stint as Mayor and become an MP if he won which of course it is assumed he would.

The theory goes like this Andrew Lansley gets a post in Europe leaving the seat open for Boris.

All reminds me of a Euro MP I once worked for, she was a golden girl of the Tories we were told and rose through the ranks as quick as a greyhound from the traps. Only trouble was no seat to stand in as an MP so European MP is what she stood for and won, she was on telly last week and I see her in the local paper now and then, good morning Vicky bet you dont remember me from your days as a South Cambs councillor.

Back to Boris, well if he does stand in South Cambs he will not get my vote if for no other reason than I should be moving to another constituency area soon and dont get me started on the hassle they have had with getting a new Tory party approved candidate for MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment