Monday 7 April 2014

high speed snails and the guided busway

For years now I have been passing onto some of the groups I talk too the real reason that the guided busway in Cambridge exists. That reason is snails.

It is a little known fact that the university is conducting secret research into high speed snails that could be released into the fields of countries you want to undermine to decimate their crops and spread economic ruin.

These breeding trials are tested every evening on the four ribbons of the guided busway from Cambridge to St Ives with the fastest snails being used to sire the next batch. I never thought I would see one of these snails  but today as can be seen in the photo below I finally managed it.


This snail moved so fast up the tree trunk I could not focus on it. My long held convictions proved.

You heard it here first folks, the truth is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment