Wednesday 21 September 2011

wot on earth

Funny old week, seen some bad behaviour and some good stuff too.

Was looking round a site late last week and came across this, in the words of old Rolf "can you tell what it is yet".

Looks a bit chapelish doesn't it but can you tell what it is yet! It was an amazing place, on other sites have seen magical flocks of goldfinches twittering away as they flip across thistles, lovely birds.

Then we move onto the bad stuff. Can anyone explain when drivers got the okay to jump red lights all over the place, to leave coming of at dual carriageway junctions to the last minute and any number of other regularly seen examples of bad driving. No I am not becoming Victor driving standards are dropping.

Finally this afternoon I called into see one of my regular gardening clients after she asked me to visit her, got there and I saw her front hedge had been cut down by about two feet but not by me, so thinking I had lost a client and she wanted to tell me I knocked on the door and she asked me in, it seems someone has cut her hedge down without her permission and while she was away for a few days holiday, that's right just did it and she wanted to know what I thought she should do. Result she is now very upset and doesn't know what to do.

The rioters who ransacked shops etc a while ago were labelled as allsorts, but I would suggest the suggested decline in standards is very widespread. Heaven help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment