Monday 12 September 2011

How do you take your pleasure!

A question I have been asking myself lately you know. Why well as you watch people as we all do you see and hear all sorts of emotions and pleasure is seeable to use a word that sounds like it might not exist.

Take last Thursday I was gardening at one of my elderly lady clients and had picked some fruit and veg for her. The look on her face and the real pleasure that she gets from seeing produce from her garden was obvious. mind you the produce was good as you can see below.






And then Sunday afternoon, went for a stroll at Anglesey Abbey a National Trust property close to Cambridge and a place I like to go a few times a year for a wander. So I suppose its a pleasure of mine and from the number of cars in the car park I would say it is a lot of other folks pleasure as well.
A regular pleasure party I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment