Sunday 3 April 2016

Im gonna have a rant

So this morning I went out early to do some ecology work at two sites, one close to Royston the other close to St Albans. The driving was lovely and quiet all the way until I left St Albans for home, by then it was well past nine and people were getting out and about.

Why do people need to rush around all over the place, why do they need to dive from the far lane to the kerbside lane of a three lane roundabout in the space of twenty metres weaving between cars at a stupid speed just to get down a slip road.

Why when I am tootling along at 60 do in the kerbside lane to they speed up close behind me before indicating and then moving to the middle lane.

And why do so many drivers not know what that funny stick thing is below the steering wheel that makes a greenish light twinkle on and off on there cars dash.

To me its symptomatic of the pressure people are under to work and make money at all costs, nothing is sacred anymore and I'm not just talking about religion.

There is a saying, stop the world I want to get off, I think I sympathise with the person who wrote it!

No comments:

Post a Comment