Thursday 3 March 2016

Which came first aorta or hadnabinfer

I had a late afternoon appointment at the local hospital last week, all connected with my recent spell of ill health and well it had me confused by the end and no mistake.

First an ultrasound, well surely ultra means really good but I didnt hear a thing, then the doctor says me kidneys are fine and so was me aorta. Well first off what does he know about my shopping at the butchers and then aorta what.

Already slightly confused I heads of for a blood test, take a ticket here and wait the sign says, so you takes one of them tickets you used to get at supermarket meat counters you know them ones with numbers on. The nurse calls out the number and off you go to get your blood took.

I says to her when do we get some meat then with this ticket, she looked, that got me wondering had they run out, then I got to thinking about that doctor and what he said about kidneys, was that all they had left!

I came out like I said confused with no meat or kidneys come to that and thinking. Aorta known that Id get nothing but if it hadnabinfer a late apointment then perhaps I might have.


No comments:

Post a Comment