Sunday 14 February 2016

Should have heeded Dad more

Lost my Dad a few years back but still remember and use some of his sayings which were often pithy and to the point.

Only thing is that over time I should have heeded at least one of them more closely, as to why well I have mentioned copping an infection in early December I think? The problem is I'm still not back to normal, well as normal as I get anyway!

The sayings that come to mind are;

You cant do enough for a good boss..................................that's if you can find one.

and

Hard work never killed anyone.........................mind its buggered a few up.

Now whatever anyone says I have always worked hard to earn my weekly shillings all be it for only a small number of employers, and since being self employed that has continued perhaps working even harder if not too hard.

Methinks some serious talking to ones self is required.





No comments:

Post a Comment