Tuesday 28 January 2014

So a friend posted an odd message on Facebook

And there I was thinking that you were supposed to comment on entries on Facebook, except this time its a game and I ended up being sent the paragraph below. Now I ask you do you expect me to take part in this and if so what would I choose?

The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases and put it in their own Facebook status for at least 24 hours. 
1. I have been in 42 different relationships          Q, what sort of relationship are we talking about
2. I think I am in love with someone, what should I do?           A, wear bicycle clips
3. Someone offered me a job as a prostitute, but I'm hesitant.          ? is this linked to the one below???
4. I've decided to stop wearing underwear.              ? is this linked to the one above??????
5. I still love my ex.              I have been accused of this.
6. I've decided to be gay/lesbian.           No
7. I am pregnant.            Have I had a sex change or what
8. I'm getting a tattoo.         No
9. I want a baby.               Covered in BBQ sauce or what
10. A mouse just ran across my feet.                  It was chasing a rat
11. I'm adopting a monkey.                        I am a monkey!
12. My husband/wife/ lover found a new job, we are moving to China.          Yea right

Note: remember you can only use one of these sentences. No explanations or comments. When someone comments or likes your status send him/ her this message. You must do it and keep the secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment