Friday 16 August 2013

the things people say and friends

Getting the breathing back under control now after my last post, so a lighter nay more risque little sojourn is needed.

Was gardening the other day with a friend, we arrived at this house and while chatting to the lady of the house she said that she was stiff after some gardening, she then says; Do you get stiff.

I thought nothing of it at the time giving a non committal reply but my friend says that she had struggled not to burst with laughter.

Later on we are talking to the lady of the house again about how much work is still to be done in this garden and she says; I want you to keep coming.

I looks round at my friend who is standing behind the lady with one hand over her mouth and the other holding her side trying not to sound like a drain laughing.

I looked away quick and tried to keep a straight face. Friends eh, you have to love em.


No comments:

Post a Comment