Sunday 16 December 2012

bit of a different story

I told a story to a group Friday evening. The local bird club a group I have belonged to for a while and supported for longer. It was there Christmas Social and I was asked to tell a story.

Well I had one I have been working on for some time, a written by me story of all things not that I write many at all, I have to be moved too. But this one sort of fitted to me well almost anyway.

The story is a sort of landscape history of an area I know well, since childhood in fact anbd it contains lot of descriptions/mentions of natural habitats and birds and animals as well as the historical detail. I cut it to fit the time available and told it.

Wasnt too sure how it would go down, but pleasantly surprised by the feedback afterwards, folk knew where it was set and could see the images I was describing. It needs mor work but I am happy with it almost.


No comments:

Post a Comment