Sunday 7 October 2012

when is a primula not a primula

Now this will sound a bit like a rant but theres a point.

I popped into a local garden centre Saturday to buy some bedding plants for a client, got home and then noticed that I had been charged too much for one pack, it had a reduced label on and they had not chraged the reduced price.

Anything else, well yes. I bought a pack of Primulas and looking at the the till receipt it said Bellis perenis, faffed about Daisies in other words.

Now hang on says I and looks at the pack which says by the bar code, general bedding, which was more understandable and true.

So I calls the centre and yes if I call in they will reimburse the overcharge so I did. I then asked about the wrong name on the till receipt and got the answer, we will look into it.

Does it matter, it would if you had to take them back me thinks. And then again surely it should be right under consumer law. But then what do I know.






No comments:

Post a Comment