Monday 10 September 2012

and they say the olympics are over

So they say that the olympics are over tell that to the competitors I saw today while driving.

There were the following events;
The how late can I leave it to get in the filter lane to go from the A14 to the A14 at Girton event, if you know where I mean. The winner drove a silver estate car and managed to squeeze in right on the  end of the filter lane. A truly worthy medal winner.
Then we have the, I am late for something so can undertake if I want too event. I was in the inside lane and saw this one happen in front of me, another big car with a large tie wearing gent in it got fed up waiting for the cars in the outside lane to get out of his way. After waiting for at least ten seconds a really long time I know he just undertook the lot of them in the middle lane. Again a really worthy winner.
Finally we have a new event. The how fast can I get too and through the M6 tollbooth event. Lots of competitors for this event a real spectacle as cars scream up and juggle for a booth to pay at quickly before they race away. The winner was a white volkswagon golf that might need new tyres with the amount of rubber he burnt off but another truly worthy winner.

I am sure the olympic committee would highly approve of the events but in the meantime if they dont I am sure they could all win the complete  and total ***hole award.




No comments:

Post a Comment