Thursday 12 January 2012

This not cold winter

Well I know that we do still have plenty of time for it to get cold, and yes I am hoping it will despite the long range weather suggesting its only a possibility.


I was working in a garden this morning that I have been to for a month, there I was clearing away some rubbish and I came across this flower which is going over but is still a tender Abutilon.



Thought I would also include this picture that really goes with the blog for yesterday the 11th Janaury but I had not transferred the picture then. This is the early evening of the 7th January taken with my mobile phone camera, it shows Trevor one of my brothers and his wife Jane after we had seen all those marvellous geese. The light was fantastic on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment