Monday 9 August 2010

there has to be a first time for everything

Well there does of course in this case my first tax return as a self employed personage.

Blimey I registered as self employed in late March and they want me to do a return for the little bit until the 5 th April 2010 for my 2009/10 return.

Never had to do one but the lovely folk at the Cambridge office helped me through it, so a wieght of the mind indeed. Lord knows how I will get on with 2010/11 but it might be easier I suppose if its all as self employed rather than this where it was mostly employed and a little bit of self employed.

So that was half of today what about the rest, gardening of course the bread and butter of my earnings. Two today and its good to see things changing expecially after that bit of rain, he does go on about rain dont he, Yes, by the way did you notice the bit today on the news about wheat prices going up a lot last week and of course bread will follow, why, crop failures and poor yields because of the dry weather. See you can see the world in your garden. Lots of wildlife too, loads of bumblebees today on my lavender still; Bombus lapidarius, Bombus pratorum, Bombus lucorum, Bombus pasqurum and good old Apis mellifera of course the honey bee.

Hows little brother doing, well really, moving on nicely really, another picture below.
















Then there next doors cat, my cat Herbert and this one dont get on or do they, cannot work it out, they posture they squabble and that one next door tries to nip in and scoff Herberts food, he got a surprise tonight. Herbert was in there when he popped his head in, he left quickly shall we say.

No comments:

Post a Comment