Sunday 15 January 2017

Packaging chunter

So here we go then on a mild bemused rant about yes packaging, something I think we all have a go at now and then especially in connection with online orders.

Yes I admit it I order stuff from that site you know the brazilian river one. Recently ordered two items for my car or my van if you listen to some of my clients.

One piece arrived like this.
Its a bumper protector made of plastic it was in a plastic bag and is about 4 foot long, I know i'm old enough to use imperial,  it was wrapped in corrugated paper without any rigidity in it all.

You see that box its laying on well inside that was the other item I ordered, some air deflectors for the front windows. Made of thicker plastic and in a carboard box themselves they were sent in that box above with some scrunched up brown paper to stop the box in which they were in if you follow me from moving.
For scale I will tell you that is an A4 clipboard I have put in the cardboard box which I think I could have fitted half a dozen air deflector boxes in, true the box within a box wasnt damaged but blimey was it really necessary to put it in something quite so big!

I suppose the worrying thing is which was correctly wrapped for delivery the bumper protector or the air deflectors, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment