Sunday 30 October 2016

stories for all

Just spent four days telling stories to children and adults all over a nearby town.

I wont say where cos they might still be embarrassed at me telling there at all. But I enjoyed it and I hope some of the folk listening did too, I know some of the adults who I suspect have never heard let along enjoyed stories before got some enjoyment from a mixed set of Canterbury Tales, Arthurian and Robin Hood I did. I even heard a whisper or two from a few children as well following my little attempts at entertaining them.

Did I say I was in costume for the whole thing, fancy having to put up with stories from a bloke wearing that lot.


Many thanks to Stuart and Maureen for help with the costume. Then I also need to mention Elaine for putting up with my gadding about this last week, coming home last night after a couple of nights in a bearable B and B was very welcome and calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment