Thursday 19 February 2015

Whats in a word or is it legal!

Noticed a couple of temporary notices pinned up yesterday on the fence next to a garden I work in. Was wondering what it was about so had a look as you do.

Tree work right, okay which trees, as I know they have been talking about some being needed and sure enough the furst notice talks a bout a Beech with the fungus Ganoderma. After reading the first notice I saw this bit of the second and started laughing.

Is this some treework term I dont know or a new word for an old fault.............


Have you seen the word, worked out what it should be, well to me anyway. Try putting fork in the place of folk, guess what it makes sense then.

Mind you with my mind in overdrive I have been imagining folk musicians playing and singing while being squeezed and having sex at the same time. Think I might need a lie down, hah...........

But then a thought pops into my head, is this a legal notice to comply with legislation in which case with the wording wrong is it legal, after all if the wording and description of fault is wrong how can you complain about that work, oh dear my head hurts. Think I definitely need a lie down.............

No comments:

Post a Comment