Tuesday 17 June 2014

mans best friend

Or is that, it depends how its brought up. Cos we all know Dogs are mans best friend dont we.

Article in Cambridge News on Monday about a man laying on Newmarket Heath who was assuaulted and bitten by a group of three dogs while there owners watched!

Also yesterday I was working at a garden and a delivery van turns up, on hearing a dog calling from the house next door he was due to go to, I says dont worry mate, its a good dog and the owner is there. He smirked and said look at this. Under his left forear were two trenches about an inch long and an eight of an inch deep surrounded by congealed blood.

He says; at me last delivery a dog went for me with no warning or anything.

I know its not the dogs fault, its how they have been taught or learnt to behave by there owners, what have we come to though when people can get away with letting dogs behave like this.

I know of a park where in a dog attack and I do mean attack just outside its gates, the dog left a tooth in the victims leg.

Dogs might be mans best friend, I just dont think man is mans best friend at times and that some people have no respect whatsoever for other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment