Tuesday 10 December 2013

Im looking for a word

Can you help me please I am looking for a word a descriptive word for a special sort of person.

I think he/they is/are male and I suspect youngish. I suspect he/they has/have no qualms, morals or guidance.

What has he/they done?

Upset my Mum.

Mum lives in sheltered accommodation in Chatteris. Last Saturday morning she told me about sheds being broken into on the site, at her shed they had moved a bin and been disturbed I think but they did break into about three others that night. Mum was very nervous especially about her shed, why, because it contains her walker, the thing that helps her get about outside.

Since then a couple more sheds on the site have been broken into, what are they taking, tools.

Today I get another call from Mum, at about half nine last night someone was seen squatting close to bushes near her backdoor, when challenged by someone on the site they ran away. Mum is now very nervous and wondering when her shed will get broken into.

As for him/they well I am looking for a word. I am thinking of various mind you. I am also wondering what on earth is going on these days when elderly folk whether my Mum or not are seen as fair game for ripping off and robbing and upsetting. I see and hear of a lot of it while gardening.

Now whats the word I am thinking of.




No comments:

Post a Comment