Friday 22 June 2012

buy with confidence trumpet blow

So there I was a few months ago thinking how can I join some sort of scheme and perhaps get some more work in. Bit difficult as I work as a gardener, storyteller and carry out wildlife surveys of one sort or another.

Then I hear about this scheme run by Trading Standards in Cambridgeshire part of a national scheme called Buy With Confidence. Its going to cost but should I give it a go, so I did. Now lo and behold after all the forms have been filled in, proved I am self employed and have insurance, references from clients sought and a CRB obtained I am registered with the scheme.

So the car now has a buy with confidence logo on it and a new sign that is bigger and brighter proclaiming what I am listed by the scheme as providing; Gardening, Storytelling and Wildlife Surveys.

Time for a pretty picture.

And the flowers smelt lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment